Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 55

Thread: Tomorrow, I promise to leave...

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Thanks everyone...day 2...he had his phone off all day...I gave up...so yeah, whatever. I didnt get any of my yahoo messages [img]frown.gif[/img]

    I did get your PM tho Blaze.....and thanks

    Thanks to everyone else too...it helps to know someone out there cares

  2. #22
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i think first we go for plan b.......kick his ass, kidnap just2cute and steal her stuff back....

    heidi c'mon............chloe atlanta, tomorrow im closer= tennessee...lets go....or we can call snow and her 23 personalities in ohio and let them take care of the situation, she likes to fight LOL.

    2 we luv u.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Tee Ehn:
    ....or we can call snow and her 23 personalities in ohio and let them take care of the situation, she likes to fight LOL.

    <font size="4" face="Comic Sans, Lucida Sans">hehahahahahahahah ...THAT made my day!

    luff.... the paassion of women

  4. #24
    Inactive Member GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2001
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey Wendeeeeee,

    1. Soryy I couldnt take your call last night. Unfortunatly I was at my friend place, his "adopted" grandmother had passed away. I had to go talk with him, He was taking it pretty hard.

    2. Chills was gonna call you at 9:30 like you said but I guess she fell asleep.

    So Hopefully we will catch up with you today. Since she is on her way back home, and I should be home all day.

    Sunday I will be tied up till about 4 or 5, with a BBQ, here at my place, but then should be available after.

    So....give us call when you feel like talking ...again......and Sorry bout last night.

    We All Luv ya. The Lil Men miss ya too.Keep your chin up and dont let any of it bring you down.( I know thats hard to say ) But you are a strong woman, You dont need to sttop to any of his childish games. Just use your head, and everything WILL work out for you.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Mystyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2001
    Posts
    1,252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    *hugs your tight*

    Amazing and wonderful are you.... What courage and strength.... this will be a growing point...

    Pain is momentary and it will pass...the wounds now are deep and flowing and things feel unrational....things will slow and chaos will subside...

    Feelings are yours and you use them as you need them. Don't let anyone make you feel thats wrong.

    Not only are you gonna come out ahead in the end... but you'll have your soul and spirit renewed.... No amount of stuff will help that along.... by God thats most important to possess.

    I'll buy you a TV or another little thing you need... but don't prolong this or the agony in your heart by fighting over material things or money.... YOU are worth more then that and down the road you'll look back and be glad you got YOU back and just walked away...broke heart and all....

    When I left...I left scarred and empty handed with nothing but a suitcase... I am glad I did... for many reasons now. You know what else.... he is gonna come crawling back.... but your gonna be ready for that.... You'll know what to do and in that moment.... thats your reward.... it will help you grow 20 ft and that'll will be with you for life....

    I say we start a fund somewhere and give this girl some support.... if we all do it, it can help her stand even taller.... PM me or someone close to her set it up and I will contribute....

    Love to everyone and stand strong sweetie...I am so proud of you.. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] ..*hugs you tight again*

  6. #26
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont agree....I think she should get her stuff back...This wasnt a marriage......This was a live in relationship......She gave alot and gave up alot for it as it was
    Way I see it.......show up with a cop he if dont give it back willingly...
    As for the hurt and stuff..You're goin to feel that anyway Wen....Its a road we have all been down before..
    We all have a history.....We have seen our girlfriends go thru this before......We have all come out of it stronger than we went it..
    What we need is a drunk night on Yahoo voice ...
    *fond memories..*G*
    I think take whats legally yours.....tell him not to contact you again .....and get on with your life
    I left yahoo messages..guess you didnt get them?

    Chloe..Miss You too..
    [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks everyone...I felt a little bit better this morning, now it's night...and I'm back to the person who wants to curl up in the corner and cry...but half a day as happy me was better than nothing!

    I didn't get PMs on yahoo heidi...leave them on here?

    Mystic...thanks so much...your words never fail to amaze me and pick me up...I appreciate everyone just being here to listen...it helps just to say it outloud...even if it is with my fingers *L*

    I did a couple smart things today...I'll be back later on to let everyone know...I also found out alot of things today...he's a coward...bigger than I knew...but more about that later also.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    we wil be here... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sooooo....I called the landlord today...he had called the day he emptied the apartment and told her he was moving out and not sure what I was doing...umm..I told him I was moving out...so the apartment was sitting there empty. It kinda stung some, because I asked him straight out what he was doing and he told me he hadn't decided (2 days after he gave her notice and turned everything off). After talking (nervously might I add) to my elderly landlord, she asked me to please tell her everything, so I did...she decided that I could stay there, they will be coming up sometime next week to change the locks(he has both keys, even though he told her he was moving out?) he had also requested his security deposit back, she's calling her lawyer Monday and asking if she has to give him it back since we moved in and paid her in cash as a couple...she actually said she doesnt want to give him anything back, but if she has to...she's sure it will only be half, so I'd only have to come up with a couple hundred for that *takes a breath*

    I also bought a chain lock, which you can lock when you leave the house, and it opens with a key...I installed it tonight, and I was so proud....right up until the moment it wouldn't work......ack!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I'm not sure what I did wrong, but I'll have a guy look at it? *sigh* I was so impressed with myself too *L*

    So much for my bright idea and being independent...maybe I do need a man for SOME things *L*

    I went to a couple places and priced a tv and vcr...I decided to wait, I'll be living alone now and I want to see how the budget goes first..I can live without that stuff for now.

    While I was gone...he did manage to come back in and take the bed...BUT..I still have the couch and loveseat...and as god as my witness...that lock WILL work tomorrow!!

    I'm in better spirits...at least right now...can you tell? *big smile*

    My bed is now gone...and I'm smiling...life is good.

    He text messaged me tonight and said...and I quote, "We can be friends, just give it some time."

    Hmmm.....yeah...time for you to heal? Time for you to get over me...time for you to......to...what? *L* What does he need time for? To think up reasons why he did what he did? Time to hide everything safely that he took? Time to be able to look me in the eye? I don't have time...you tossed me aside and didn't have time to be my friend in the present...don't hold your breath for me to give you my time in the future.

    <font color="#cc33cc" size="1">[ September 20, 2003 11:55 PM: Message edited by: 2CUTE ]</font>

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •